- July 20, 2020
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Learning Solutions
While everyone was preparing a To-do list for the upcoming financial year, the outburst of COVID-19 has knocked out all plans. The rising cases around the globe and the lockdown has brought life and businesses to a standstill.
So, how do you keep yourself busy during the lockdown? Are you using this time to learn about hobbies that you always wanted to? Or are you enhancing your skills?
The four ultimate measures that you can take to keep yourself engaged in this period are:
- Learn New Skill: It is never too late to start something new. List down the skills you always wanted to acquire such as interior designing, some language, blogging, baking, developing apps, and photography. Just google it up and you will find n number of online courses to suit your interests.
2. Online Training: Many employers are under stress as to how to develop the skill of employees while sitting at their homes. The only thing that comes to the rescue in this hour is online training. Depending on the skill requirement, the employee can take up different pieces of training such as communication training, language training, digital marketing, and soft skills.
3. Virtual Classroom: Parents are worried as to how their children going to utilize their time during this lockdown. The teachers are worried as to how can they connect with students. This gap can be filled with a virtual classroom where the teacher can teach the students online. Though many of the schools, colleges, and universities are already walking on this path still many didn’t think of investing in this. But if you are planning to invest, then this is the time because the future is this.
- Digital and Cashless Economy: Coronavirus has become a nightmare for everyone. People think twice before going out to even get the essential items. Going digital can help small retailers to sell their products by offering drive-through services, wherein the customers can place an order through an application and then book a slot to pick their items and pay online. This can serve both the purpose of social distancing and marketing. But to make the small businessmen aware of this, extensive training is required. Online training is the best way to reach the mass.
If you are still wondering, how you can just digitalize your business then your solution is just one click away. Reach out to us at www.zispl.com where we put your thoughts into action, your dreams into reality, and transform your business into a virtual reality catering all your needs by offering E-learning, M-learning, industrial training, and soft skills development.